Sunday, May 25, 2008

Azalea Path and Arboretum & My Card























Today we visited the new arboretum near here. It was simply beautiful. Winding paths took us to see two small lakes, a waterfall, numerous wood carvings made from trees that were downed by a tornado, beautiful rose bushes, clematis, lots of different trees, small wildlife and of course lots of beautiful blooming azaleas.

I am sharing some of the pictures I took while we strolled through this lovely nature park.

After we arrived home, I decided to make cupcakes. I used a yellow cake mix, added chocolate chips and iced them with whipped chocolate icing. Unfortunately, the chocolate chips sunk to the bottom of the cupcakes, but they still taste good.

Also I will show you the card I made for my first Inspiration Idea--RED, WHITE and BLUE.

Enjoy your Memorial Day!

Wishing you Inspiration,

Lori














No comments: