Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random things about me.....

I saw these questions on another blog and I thought it would be fun to do!


1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? No, I am my own unique person.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday, my feelings got hurt.
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Handwriting, no. Printing, yes.
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Emge Bologna
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes I would
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Not a whole lot, but I do use it.
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?No, I had them and my adenoids removed whein I was 12.
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Malt-O-Meal's Marshmallow Mateys
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I usually wear slip-ons, but when I wear tied shoes, no, I just slip them off.
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In what sense? Physically, not really. Mentally, mediocre. Smelling?, I hope NOT! Ü
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Right now it's Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I haven't thought about it, but probably their teeth.
15.RED OR PINK? Definitely PINK!
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?My size/weight.
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad (12/14/1991)
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown gaucho's from Land's End, no shoes
19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? French fries
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The traffic going by my house
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK!
22.FAVORITE SMELLS? My husband, Downy or Bounce dryer sheets, Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush "Slice of Heaven" scent, Baby Magic lotion on babies (I work in a childcare center), sweet food scented wax tarts.
23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A gal I work with.
24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NASCAR.....go TONY GO !!
25.HAIR COLOR? Brown with a hint of white---YIKES!
26.EYE COLOR? Brown
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I did until my allergies got the best of me.
28.FAVORITE FOOD? Is chocolate considered a "food"?
29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings.
30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The 40 Year Old Virgin (on TV)
31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's called Salmon--I order the work shirts for everyone, so I know the technical colors....heheee
32.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer if it would stay in the 70's !
33.HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH
34.FAVORITE DESSERT? Is chocolate considered a "dessert"? heheee
35.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I started reading "The Friday Night Knitting Club"
36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It looks like crumbs. Ü
37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V . LAST NIGHT? CODE BLUE on Discovery Health
38.FAVORITE SOUND? Music
39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, really.
40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? L.A., CA
41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yeah, unfortunately.
42.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital !



Now it's your turn !

No comments: