Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi There


Here is a circle card I made using my Coluzzle circle cutter. The scalloped green galore circle is made by cutting a circle and then by using the corner rounder (with the guide removed). I went around the circle, cutting each scallop. I used the SU marker to dot around the edge of the card and on each scallop. The ribbon is knotted. The picture only shows one tail.....there are two!

The picture makes the inner circles look uncentered. They're not. Ü




Ingredients:

Paper: SU green galore, pixie pink and bashful blue.

Ribbon: SU chocolate

Rub Ons: American Crafts mini marks-brown

Ink: SU Stampin Write marker in close to cocoa



I will be deciding on a challenge soon.......STAY TUNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wishing you Inspiration,

Lori



No comments: