Monday, December 1, 2008

It's been a long, long road....

I'm sorry I have been neglecting you for so long. There have been many things going on since I last posted. I will try not to bore you with all the deets.
Hubby has been laid off from work as of today. SO, we will be penny pinching until he gets called back OR he gets something new. Oh Joy. Great timing too! =/

For some fun I will be posting my 24 days of Christmas gifts I have been sent. I was in a swap and I sent 24-ish things to my swap partner and I got sent a box of goodies to unwrap every day until Christmas!
Here is today's gift, a cute little "congratulations" stamp from Studio G.
OK, well it looks like since I had my computer worked on, the pictures I just took aren't working.....I'll have to get DH to see what's going on.....

No comments: