Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here's my Santa cards




I wanted to let the puffy paint get totally dry before I tried to put them on cards. So here are my results. I outlined both Santa's in Tempting Turquoise watercolor (to make them look cold) and added cardstock matting behind both in Soft Sky (In Colors). I used Rose Red as background color and both of the cards were made in Gable Green. On one card I used Lil' Davis ribbon (striped lime and red) and the other card was an Offray Sheerly Yours White see-thru type ribbon. I stamped Very Merry from the Holiday Tag Team set in Blue Bayou on one of the cards.

I am so looking forward to getting some Stampin' Pals on SCS. If you are a demo, you can join in on the fun too ! It's like Pen Pals but we get to know our pals AND send stamped and altered things to each other! We are just now getting everyone's info together and soon we will be posting our pals. You can join at any time and if you would like to add another pal to your list, let me know.
Thanks for checking in and have a GREAT Monday evening!

Wishing you inspiration,
Lori

No comments: