Friday, August 24, 2007

Work, work, work




Well this is what my desk looked like earlier tonight. What a mess !



I was working on some swaps for the upcoming Stampin' UP! Louisville Regionals. I was thinking autumnal colors and since I got a Scallop Circle Punch from SU, I thought of sunflowers. So they became the focal point of my card fronts.





Here is one of the 30 finished products. I don't know if you can see it or not, but the middle of the sunflower has been Versamark'ed with one of the Itty Bitty Background stamps and then run through the crimper twice to make the crimping criss-crossed. The Old Olive strip was distressed around the edges with the Old Olive Classic stamp pad and Q-tips.

I used:

Cardstock-Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun

Stamps-Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Greetings Galore (leaf), and Best Friends Alphabet Lower

Embellishments-Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (for sunflower leaf)

Tools used-Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Small Tag Punch, paper crimper

So, is this card "swappable"??????? Your opinions matter!

Thank you,

Lori

No comments: